Monday, February 14, 2011

Constantly improving technology




Lifelong passions for photography, music, technology and human nature are the key ingredients of my view of technological integration. My expedition through the use and application of technological has been a challenging and slightly interesting in so many ways, but eish!! When you stand and look back with a big trepidation of relief when you see what you have started as a finished product.  

So many people have contributed a lot in honing my technological media skills for years using basic  programs for basic computer users such as Power Point, MS Word internet Photo Draw and Photo Shop, audacity, image cropping , importing  as well as a number of other professional graphics applications. As far as I concern I can see the glowing radiance of experience that is coming my way, so you better watch the space.
I have tested some software for usage and indeed some seems to be very user friendly adding to the existing features, as well as exploring new ones.My journeying of technological integration was uncovered the era of my digital story in the digital media. I began integrating these skills and produced media  through be trained on how to edit video, and the usage of many other soft ware like audacity, adobe premiere elements, adobe photo shop, Picasa, super, photo collage in presentations that communicate specific points and evoke desired emotions, while entertaining the viewer.
My observation is constantly improving technology challenges us to continuously improve our invitations.
Hope that are all up to the task… Let me show you………………

No comments:

Post a Comment